Gestalt 1.0 enables Ruby, Python, and XAML directly in your HTML. Cross-browser, cross-platform.
Welcome to Gestalt
! This is the
team’s fifth project - source release. As with most our projects, we're distributing the source through CodePlex. Please direct all gestalt questions to
Gestalt Widget Pack with samples and HTML5 audio and video support all rolled into a single project.
get it here
What This Is
pages. It enables you to build richer and more powerful web applications by marrying the benefits of expressive languages, modern compilers, AJAX & RIAs with the write » save » refresh development model of the web.
- Gestalt is a way of building more powerful web applications without changing the way you work.
- Gestalt is built on IronRuby and
IronPython for Silverlight
- This CodePlex project makes available the sample and source code for Gestalt.
- With this release we have also made available three new useful
What This Isn’t
- Gestalt is just freshly out of beta, so there's still a chance that you will find issues that we have not found yet ourselves. If you do find issues, please read the
FAQ and if that doesn't help, drop us a line at:
Getting Started with Gestalt
- Visit Getting Started on VisitMix.com to see how to write a Gestalt application and
Samples to see some useful Gestalt samples.
- And then if you want to take it apart and figure out how it works download the
Gestalt Source, or if you would like to contribute to the project, you can get the latest and greatest
source and enlist.
Gestalt Silverlight 3 build
- Download the Gestalt Silverlight 3 build binaries that now have support for Silverlight 3.0
, Karsten Januszewski