Gestalt 1.0 enables Ruby, Python, and XAML directly in your HTML. Cross-browser, cross-platform.
Welcome to Gestalt
! This is the MIX Online
team’s fifth project - source release. As with most our projects, we're distributing the source through CodePlex. Please direct all gestalt questions to Mix Online
Gestalt Widget Pack with samples and HTML5 audio and video support all rolled into a single project. get it here
What This Is
- Gestalt is a way of building more powerful web applications without changing the way you work. Learn more
- Gestalt is built on IronRuby and IronPython for Silverlight
- This CodePlex project makes available the sample and source code for Gestalt.
- With this release we have also made available three new useful Widgets.
What This Isn’t
- Gestalt is just freshly out of beta, so there's still a chance that you will find issues that we have not found yet ourselves. If you do find issues, please read the FAQ and if that doesn't help, drop us a line at: Mix Online.
Getting Started with Gestalt
- Visit Getting Started on VisitMix.com to see how to write a Gestalt application and Samples to see some useful Gestalt samples.
- And then if you want to take it apart and figure out how it works download the Gestalt Source, or if you would like to contribute to the project, you can get the latest and greatest source and enlist.
Gestalt Silverlight 3 build
- Download the Gestalt Silverlight 3 build binaries that now have support for Silverlight 3.0 here
, Joshua Allen
, Karsten Januszewski
, and Hans Hugli